Post Production for Interior Design and Architecture Photography:
There’s little in the way of glamour in post-production. It’s all about attention to detail, patience and subtle application of artistic and technical expertise. All things being equal post-production will make the difference between an acceptable photograph and an exceptional one.
Final images as processed for color, contrast and luminance and consistency.
- These are “global” corrections in that they impact to entire image, and is required for all images and incurs no additional cost.
- Client has final decision making authority in this regard, but the photographer has the responsibility for performing to professional standards.
A link to a proof gallery is sent within three to five working days of conclusion of a shoot.
- We normally get the color right but some adjustments are expected.
- If more than three color adjustment cycles are required we will need to sit down together to make the adjustments the client feels are needed.
Once the client has approved final color we begin work on localized corrections and retouching.
- Localized adjustments may, or may not incur additional costs.
- If a corner is too dark, or too bright.
- Change the cropping of an image.
- Remove switch plates and heat registers.
- Other client specified changes.
Once retouching is complete images are delivered in three to five working days.
- I normally deliver a high resolution JPG and a low resolution, web ready JPG sized @2400 Pixels on the long dimension.
- Client may specify which format they prefer: tif or jpg.
- Images along with a license and one copy of all paperwork is sent as a .zip file via WeTransfer.