A Pick Up is less than a vignette, but more than a snapshot.
They're detail-oriented, often abstract, and always fun.
These shots are perfect for blog posts, provide visual interest on design boards and social media, and create engagement and interest when supplementing written text.
Pick Ups can really spice up a presentation, add depth to your website and blog, or be used as conversation starters on Facebook, Houzz, and Instagram.
Offered “á la carte,” there's no minimum requirement for Pick Ups, but they're reasonably priced, so many people select between five and nine photographs to supplement the setup images we create.
When cost splitting, each firm is encouraged to choose as many or as few as they like, and the cost will be added to their individual invoice.
$15 each - à la carte
- Choose photographs from a select group of quality images.
- Photoshop is available upon request for an additional fee.
- Unlimited photo license for one firm.
- Pick Ups pricing and unlimited license is for designers and architects.
- Corporate and commercial advertising charges are based on industry standard production costs and usage.
- Dean Birinyi holds the copyright to all images created.