Flat Fee Photography
Why You Need Great Photographs
- Make the best first impression possible by showcasing your style and creative vision
- Attract more attention to your website, Houzz, and social media accounts
- Generate new leads
- Grow your business
- Expand your client base
- Connect with great clients who love your work
How Flat Fee Photographs Improve Your Bottom Line
Every design project involves unpredictable expenses. Your photography needn’t be one of them.
Flat fee interior photography packages make it possible for you to have great photographs to help you grow your business and build an extensive content library. These packages make it easy for you to manage your budget by building the cost of your photography into your cost of doing business.
Great photographs will increase the perceived value of your ideas and raise your visibility through more shares, helping you create the opportunity to connect with more high quality clients.
Take advantage of this flat fee rate, which is exclusively available for designers and architects.
Flat Fee $170 Per Photograph
- 30 Minute Pre-Production Phone Consultation.
- Enhanced Natural Light Photography (seen here).
- Approximately 30 minutes per photograph.
- Photoshop of switch plates, small heat registers, wrinkles, and seams.
- Unlimited photo license for one firm.
- Cost Splitting is encouraged, additional fees apply.
- $500 minimum
Why You Should Work with Me Today
Working with me is a collaborative event. I'll listen to your unique needs and draw upon your insight and awareness to create images that capture our shared vision and engagement with the space.
Designers and architects love flat fee photography for the predictability it provides.
- Corporate and commercial advertising charges are based on industry standard production costs and usage.
- Dean Birinyi holds the copyright to all images created.