Cost Splitting In-Depth
Since you likely worked with multiple individuals or companies when designing your project, you're probably not the only person interested in having quality photographs in their content library.
Sharing expenses, or cost splitting, is a great way to extend your budget because it reduces the cost you pay personally. It also aids you in cementing relationships with other creative professionals, vendors, and contractors.
There are, of course, additional fees involved, but since they're divided among multiple parties, your overall investment will be lower (35% lower, on average) than if you covered the cost exclusively.
- Cost Splitting is available for Flat Fee, Package, and Hourly photography.
- 30% Additional fees for each additional firm.
- Additional fees are capped at $500 for each additional firm, on each project.
- Each firm must sign a separate contract, and pay a retainer prior to the shoot date.
- Images licensed after the shoot will be billed at full cost per image for a single firm, plus 15%.